|Job title :||Zuora Billing Expert|
|Location :||Milan, Milan|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Contact name :||Federica Funari|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6655|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Experience: Mid level
Job Function: Senior Billing Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
This position will act as a full stack Billing Developer within the B/OSS delivery team.
and the candidate will be primarily responsible for development of Zuora Platform.
The candidate will display a growing proficiency in development, maintenance and support of multiple core software systems within the team product catalogue.
The candidate will work at customer site or from Milan office on the following activities:
· Design Integrated Billing Architectures
· Design Billing solution according to Platform Best Practise
· Project and Activities Management
He/she will be able to:
· Understand client need and address them
· Translate business needs into technical solution
· Design and delivering tailored solutions involving, out-of-the-box features,
· Configure catalog items, pricing, billing, and provisioning configurations
· Provide status update
· Advise customer executives with the best cost effective solutions
· Interact with colleagues and contribute to their professional development
Desired Skills and Expertise
Candidate must be familiar with Billing integrated solution in complex enterprise Architecture.
· 3+ years of experience as Zuora or Oracle BRM or Sap Hybris Billing Developer
· Deep experience of integrating Billing Platform with other enterprise systems
· Experience in Billing configurations for rating, product catalog, real time rating, Accounts Receivable, Payment Handling
· Experience on Pipeline Batch Rating, Billing, Invoicing and Bill Cycle Management
· Knowledge of Web services
· Capability to write design documents, release notes, unit test cases
· Capability to perform infrastructure related activities such as scripting/automation for setting up environments/testing automation/reporting automation.
· To document requirements clearly and concisely, to author technical documents with design and integration details
· To understand both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery models, importance of
SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle Principles) and Cloud development best practices
- Good relationship skills / Customer oriented
- Team player
- Flexibility and problem solving attitude
The desire candidate has 1+ years of experience as Billing Developer, is motivated and fresh minded, customer oriented and with an excellent team spirit.