|Job title :||Trial Statistician - Global Pharma (Home/Office Based)|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus & Standard Benefits|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
As Trial Biostatistician you will analyze clinical data and contribute to submission activities. You will be planning, coordinating and evaluating analysis related to clinical trials - phase I to III studies - and mentor junior team members. You will also lead the writing/development of related documents while taking leadership in quality checking deliverables.
The successful candidate will have:
- MSc or PhD in statistics or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of experience developed in CRO/Pharma/Biotech;
- Superb statistical knowledge applicable to clinical trials;
- Strong expertise in using statistical software (e.g. SAS and/or R);
- Demonstrable knowledge of international standards (ICH, GCP, CDISC) and industry's regulations;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- CDISC standards experience would be a significant advantage;
- Publications in peer reviewed medical or statistical journals would be a great plus.
This Trial Biostatistician opportunity will give you the chance to contribute to helping the world and generations to come in medical advancement. The company has built a fantastic know-how gained thought their long and stable market presence and continue developing innovative drugs, as such you should expect great stability and a strong career development in the long run.
If you would need further details or if you are interested in applying for this role, please
get in touch with Catalin at:
Senior Consultant - Life Sciences
Biometrics - SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 10