|Job title :||Test Engineer (I-Series)|
|Location :||Brussels, Belgium|
|Salary :||€400 - €500 per day|
|Contact name :||Nitin Wadhwani|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6655|
|Contact email :||Nitin.email@example.com|
In an international environment, the test engineer will be integrated in the current development & support team, some 30 people strong.
The team develops and maintains in-house solutions on IBM I-Series for their international transportation and customs declaration business requirements.
The Test Engineer will be responsible for producing test cases (both manual and automated), as well as executing tests and coordinating test related activities during the project life cycle.
He/she support teams in unit/unit integration testing and offers guidance in regards to User Acceptance testing.
The test-engineer will need to hit the ground running with minimal supervision and have the ability to work on multiple projects.
- A proven track record as a Test Engineer, especially experience with E2E testing.
- Good knowledge of test case preparation, execution, requirements traceability and defect resolution.
--Working knowledge of Tricentis Tosca Commander is highly desirable
- Competent in using test tools such as HPQC/Jira
- Have a thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes
- Have an eye for detail, with the ability to identify risks and grasp concepts quickly
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate in a clear, simple, unambiguous and well structured manner and to have confidence in dealing with all levels across our
- IBM AS/400 (i-Series) knowledge is a strong benefit
good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of English (verbal & written) is essential
For further information please contact Nitin on +44(0)207 255 6655 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org