|Job title :||Statistical Programming Consultant - 12 months|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
12 months contract
I am working exclusively for a Swiss Biopharma which are looking to appoint an experienced Statistical Programmer, home based across UK.
The role will cover the following responsibilities:
- Provides functional expertise and leadership to the programming team;
- Deliver programming guidance/expertise on clinical projects;
- Define/Implement technical solutions and standards for analyzing and reporting clinical data;
- Oversee outsourced programming activities.
You will have:
- MSc in Mathematics, Statistics or related field;
- Over 10 years of programming experience in clinical research;
- Extensive programming skills, including MACRO standardization;
- Solid oversight experience in clinical trials;
- Excellent CDISC standards experience, including SDTM, ADaM & TLFs;
- Oncology experience/awareness.
The role will provide a very generous hourly rate and starting date can be amended based on the candidate's experience. This role is remote based in UK, and in a post-covid context it might require monthly traveling to Switzerland.
Do not hesitate and get in touch for a confidential chat about the contract Programming role, alternatively send your CV to:
Principal Consultant - Biometrics
SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Clinical Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 61
#SAS #CDISC #peoplemanagement #CRO #Biopharma #FSP #StatisticalProgramming