|Job title :||Statistical Programming - Biopharma - All Seniority Levels|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£45000 - £70000 per annum + 12%Bonus & standard benefits|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
They are looking for
- Statistical Programmers
- Principal Programmers
- Technical Manager, Programming
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization that promotes an excellent culture and a constant career growth, a place where you will respect your work-life balance and be part of a happy team of experienced programmers on international level.
The Programming role will be responsible of taking leadership of the statistical programming activities and create analysis datasets, tables, listing and figures from clinical trial data. You will develop and validate analysis and reporting deliverables on the safety and efficacy side of programming and will collaborate effectively with an international team of programmers.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- MSc in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Life Sciences or related fields;
- Minimum 3 years of statistical programming in clinical trials - ideally in safety and efficacy;
- Extended SAS Programming skills, including MACRO, Graphs, and TFLs - tables, figures and listings;
- Solid knowledge of the drug development cycle and related guidelines;
- Strong analytical mid-set with a particular focus on details;
- CDISC experience would be a massive advantage;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
If you are looking to join a company with a massive know-how and extended market presence, a business that will invest in your development and will give you the chance to bring innovative ideas and respect your analytical and solution oriented mind-set, look no further!
The company has developed innovative products and has a massive pipeline of products that will keep you engaged in your activity. Currently you will be working 100% home based, while in a post-covid context you will be welcomed in their office in London, Munich or Warsaw.
Do not hesitate to inquire for more details or to engage in an informal and confidential chat about this Statistical SAS Programming roles with:
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences Recruitment
Biometrics - SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Clinical Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 10
#sas #CDISC #SDTM #ADaM #clinicalresearch #pharma #statisticalprogramming