|Job title :||Sr Clinical Research Associate (CRA)|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Contact name :||Reece Harding|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
About the Job
A great new opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Research Associate in a CRO company that has a great successful relationship with SEC. They pride themselves on being a unique CRO producing top results. The role has great room to grow your professional skills and to develop yourself as a Senior Clinical Research Associate with other progression available.
You will be joining an award winning global company.
As a Clinical Research Associate in this role will focus on phase I through to Phase IV across a variety of therapy areas including; Oncology, Rare Diseases and Advanced Therapies Your responsibilities will include:
- Manages investigative site activity and provides ongoing updates of site status to study manager/ sponsor
- Serves as main point of contact for assigned investigative sites
- Conducts study site visits, pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and close-out as well as completing site visit deliverables within given timelines.
Qualifications and skill requirements-
- At least two years of on-site monitoring experience
- Preferably experience in submissions
- Oncology experience
If this sounds like you or if you have any further enquires or questions please get in contact with me:
I also have a lot more clinical roles so if you are interested in in another role please get in touch.