|Job title :||Specifications Review Analyst|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€40000 - €45000 per annum|
|Contact name :||John Spring|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
This position is a great role for an enthusiastic engineer with a strong background in continuous improvement in a production environment. In this role, with a global packaging company, you will ensure accuracy of operations by creating new parts to the ERP system, maintaining global standards to make sure that customer design requirements are translated into robust specifications and consistent high level delivery.
Salary & Benefits:
Approx. €40k + benefits, depending on experience
Role and responsibilities:
* Review and translation of quality agreements into operational standards, communicating these effectively into the company information systems.
* Examination of customer specifications, drawings and samples - looking at the internal approval process of specification, maintaining electronic and hard copy records.
* Creation of engineering masters and internal parts for use in manufacturing costing. Accurately establish new parts of the company ERP system - establishing standards, tools and best practice.
* Taking care of customer complaints through actioning the company CAPA procedure; investigating causes and implementing preventative solutions.
* Managing work orders and ensuring specific customer requirements are communicated effectively with customers.
* Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Customer Service, Procurement and Account Management teams to manage customer needs and operational priorities.
Requires skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other relevant disciplines
* 3-8 years' experience in relevant positions, covering continuous improvement and quality
* Excellent communication skills in both English
* Knowledge of GMP and medical technology guidelines beneficial (ISO13485)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional within the production environment, with a passion for continuous improvement, LEAN and quality. You will be part of a global operation with a real family feel and can accelerate your career development within engineering.
To apply for this position and put yourself under immediate consideration, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 255 6600