|Job title :||Snr Healthcare Research Executive/Manager (Quan/ Qual Research)|
|Location :||East London|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Competitive remuneration|
|Contact name :||Harriet Lawford|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The role will be to work on a major international brand tracking projects, supporting more senior directors to manage and deliver a large multi-country study.
This opportunity will allow you to work on strategic insight projects for a range of clients, while also managing the work of more junior executives and analysts.
Manage clients on a day to day basis and get involved in presentations for projects.
Your skills and experience
* At least 2-3 years of experience in market research (must have a stint in Healthcare market research specifically).
* If possible international experience
* Expertise with large-scale Quantitative brand tracking projects
* Appreciation of marketing / client-side issues.
* Able to work on tight deadlines
* Ability to work well in a team
Your primary role
* Managing the tracking study AND ad hoc projects.
* You will be an important point of contact for clients.
* You will support senior management in training and management of junior staff.
This is a full-time role (37.5 hours a week). There is flexibility for partial home based working (of course full remote working available due to Covid- 19). Company offers free gym with showers, on-site café, outdoor cinema and regular social events.