|Job title :||Senior/Principal SAS Programmer - Oncology|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Contact name :||Diana Fernandez|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Home Based (UK)
Market Leading Remuneration
One of the leading biopharmaceutical companies in the world today is currently expanding their Biostatistics team, in order to resource their impressive pipeline of advanced therapy treatments across a number of therapeutic areas including oncology, respiratory, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
* Statistical programming deliverables for regulatory submissions.
* Delivery of the Clinical Study Report (CSR), Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)/Analysis Data Model (ADaM) databases and Tables, Figures and Listings (TFL) outputs.
* Statistical programming contribution to Development Safety Update Reports (DSUR), Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Report (PBRER), Investigators brochures (IB)
* Contribute to or lead the statistical programming thinking, analysis and reporting to relevant groups in product and study teams.
As part of the Programming team you will not only be involved in the programming, reporting and analysis but also will have the chance to manage and maintain the end to end company standards and their analysis and reporting production tools.
The ideal candidate will have:
*BSc in a Mathematical, Statistical, Computer Science or Life Science subject
*Excellent problem-solving skills
*Attention to detail and ability to manage concurrent projects and activities
*SAS programming expertise gained within a clinical drug development or healthcare setting
*Great knowledge of CDSIC standards and industry best practices
*Knowledge of database set-up and report publishing requirements
If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to contact to know more details:
SHARING IS CARING!!
If this opportunity isn't for you, you can:
- Contact me to see what other opportunities I'm working on.
- Forward my details to your loved ones as I will be happy to have a conversation with them.