|Job title :||Senior/Principal SAS Programmer - Global CRO|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Contact name :||Diana Fernandez|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Home Based (Europe)
Market Leading Remuneration
A global CRO is looking for a Senior/Principal SAS Programmer to join their well-stablished team. You will be working under FSP model for a wide variety of clients from Biotech to Pharma which will give you the opportunity to gain exposure to multiple areas and drug development phases.
· Ensure quality control (QC) on all process and technical activities related to derived dataset, table, listing, and figure programming in accordance with corporate quality standards
· Input into and negotiate statistical programming timelines. Ensure that timelines are adhered to coordinate and lead a statistical programming team to successful completion of a study within given timelines and budget
· Provide leadership, project specific training, stakeholder management, external sponsor support, resource management, and project management for the required programming tasks supporting clinical trial activities
The ideal candidate will have:
· BSc degree in statistics, computer science or related field is desirable. However also acceptable is a non-graduate qualification in combination with good relevant proven industry and SAS programming experience in a clinical trial environment
· Understanding of database structures and working with complex data structures
With candidates eligible from CRO, Pharma or Biotech, this role represents great opportunity for any experienced Biostatistics professionals wanting to be part of a company at the forefront of innovation in drug development today.
If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to contact to know more details:
SHARING IS CARING!!
If this opportunity isn't for you, you can:
- Contact me to see what other opportunities I'm working on.
- Forward my details to your loved ones as I will be happy to have a conversation with them.