|Job title :||Senior / Principal Biostatistician - Europe|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€55000 - €70000 per annum + Standard Benefits|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
This is your chance to join an innovative company that puts a high importance on employees' well-being, an organization that will give you a great autonomy and will support you with an amazing training to supporting your development.
As Senior / Principal Biostatistician you will serve as a lead statistician on large and complex projects while leading a project team. You will contribute in writing appropriate protocol sections and or review analysis plans and define appropriate methods and procedures for statistical analysis, furthermore you will ensure that proper validation for statistical tables and listings are being implemented. Interacting with the sponsor will be part of your responsibilities while understanding and acting according to the project budget and work-scope.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics or relevant quantitative sciences degree;
- experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject;
- You have advanced SAS programming skills;
- Thorough understanding of statistical issues in both clinical trials and observational studies;
- Demonstrable knowledge of international standards (ICH, GCP, CDISC) and regulations related to clinical studies;
- Extended communication skills, both technical and non-technical;
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork and strong management skills;
- Extensive experience in oversight of external vendors/clients.
Don't hesitate and get in touch for a confidential chat about this Senior / Principal Biostatistician role, alternatively send your CV to:
Senior Consultant - Biometrics
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 10