|Job title :||Senior Principal Statistician|
|Location :||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£18000 - £150000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Emma Hobbs|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6660|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
An International Bio-pharmaceutical company offering an environment of enthusiasm, collaboration and innovation is hiring for a Senior Principal Statistician working in the areas of haematology and oncology. The organisation has an unwavering focus on bringing to life therapeutics to meet the unmet needs of patients whilst developing a rich R&D pipeline.
The position is to be based in Philadelphia - relocation support from within the US can be considered
As Senior Principal Statistician you will be statistical lead for clinical development projects working closely with the team of clinicians, data managers, bio-statisticians, and programmers to plan, conduct and analyse clinical studies across a range of phases.
Your responsibilities will include developing statistical analysis plans and provide data interpretation, develop programs as necessary to perform analysis, prepare data displays, verify data accuracy and validity of analyses performed by statistical programming, Collaborate with project teams to establish time lines and to develop and implement protocols. Manage CROs regarding statistical activities to ensure timely delivery of quality analysis results and act as point of contact to respond to statistical questions from regulatory agencies.
Qualifications / Experience
* PhD or Master's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or related fields
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry is required
* Strong knowledge of clinical trial design, sound understanding of statistical applications for clinical trials
* Good knowledge of drug development regulations pertinent to statistical analysis
* Experience in contributing to NDAs/BLAs submission
* Proficient SAS programming skills, solid understanding of CDISC models and standards
* Excellent written and communication skills, and demonstrated interpersonal skills
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Emma on 0207 2556600 or email email@example.com