|Job title :||Senior IT Consultant|
|Location :||Ingelheim am Rhein|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Contact name :||Blanca Schintu|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6655|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Job Function: Senior IT Consultant
Employment Type: Contract
Location: Remote (office based in Ingelheim)
The project has the purpose to provide consultancy to the Business System Lead (BSL) after the system go-live validation. This includes maintenance and validation aspects after the go-live of the new Regulatory Information Management.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Independently follow up on all system life-cycle management tasks for the DAVID System according to the governance model delivered by BI
- Organization and facilitation of the Business Process Responsibility group and the Application Core Team project meetings, including meeting organization, preparation and tracking of follow up activities. The goal of the meeting is to discuss and present system related topics and updates.
-Demand management process and analysis of the first 6 months of the system
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Bachelor/Master in Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics and/or Computer Science
- At least 2 years experience in GxP-Environment and Gamp 5 Principles
- Knowledge in Regulatory Affairs, especially in admission processes (regulatory business environment)
- Practical experience in coordinating interdisciplinary teams and projects (line management and matrix organizations); self-organized and structured working behavior;
- ability to keep control of critical project situations and work under high pressure.
- Effective communicator with excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills and the ability to form productive working relationships at all levels across disciplines and nationalities. Strong customer focus.
- Self-motivated decision maker with a high degree of initiative, commitment and persistance. Able to meet stringent time and quality demands and to initiate, develop and implement systems and strategies to ensure rapid and successful outcomes.
- English mandatory (Project language is English), French and German is a plus
The desire candidate has at least 5 years of experience in similar projects, is motivated and fresh minded with an excellent team spirit.
For further information please contact Blanca on +44 (0)207 255 6655 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org