|Job title :||Senior Global Clinical Feasibility Lead|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact name :||Sam Doherty|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Home Based Anywhere in the UK
A technology-led mid-sized CRO boasting their own bespoke systems and a robust pipeline of projects within oncology and rare diseases with an exciting portfolio of small-to-medium sized biotechnology companies is seeking a Senior Global Clinical Feasibility Lead on a permanent basis. This will be the company's first specialist hire in feasibility, offering the opportunity to this individual to go on and build the team and define best-practise for feasibility conduct across the firm's study portfolio.
- Focusing on data driven estimates, benchmarking assumptions, robust scenarios & accurate planning, partners with colleagues in Clinical Operations to develop and deliver rapid, accurate and robust assessments of protocol and country feasibility,
- Oversee the site identification and site feasibility process, and advise on timing of key start-up and recruitment milestones in support of operational planning and strategy for complex clinical trials.
- Collaborates with the Clinical Operations and Commercial teams in the development of proposals and bid defences, identifying potential risks and proposing effective solutions.
- Develop and implement best practice for feasibility conduct, lead and manage processes relating to protocol, country & site feasibility and participate in & lead global initiatives to improve operational efficiencies.
- Lead development, implementation, and maintenance of feasibility-related systems.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Extensive clinical trials feasibility and study start-up experience.
- Strong data mining and analytical skills of complex scientific data as it relates to clinical research.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and cross-functional
- Prior experience as Clinical Project Manager/Lead or Study Manager in a Contract Research Organization could be advantageous.
- Bid defence experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a life science discipline or equivalent related qualification.
This position represents an excellent opportunity for a Feasibility Manager looking to move to a company where he/she can grow with the business, with the firm having been a beacon of stability throughout the pandemic with no job cuts and multiple hires. The role offers a rare chance to define processes and strategy, and to go on to build a team within an organisation that has an excellent tight-knit culture.
If you're interested in applying for this position please follow the instructions or alternatively you can contact me for more information by calling +44 (0) 207 255 6620 and asking for Sam Doherty or by e-mailing Sam.Doherty@secpharma.com with your CV.