|Job title :||Senior Data Manager - Switzerland|
|Job type :||Permanent|
As Lead Data Manager you will be responsible of all Data Management activities on project level, essentially you will take leadership on study level and ensure quality deliverables on time and within budget. You will act as SME - subject matter expert - and provide leadership and vision to the team, drive process standardisation and manage vendors.
The successful candidate will have:
- BSc in life sciences with 3 years of DM experience within pharma sector;
- Proven leadership experience on study level - acting as Project Lead from a DM perspective;
- Excellent communication skills - able to manage clients;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Proactive, team-oriented attitude;
- Other programming languages knowledge like S-Plus, R, etc would be an advantage;
If you're looking to work with a leading global organization that will provide excellent development options, this is the right opportunity for you! You will work close with some of the brightest individuals in life-changing projects helping and transforming the millions of patients out there.
Don't hesitate and get in touch for a confidential chat about this Lead Data Manager role and please send your updated CV to:
Senior Consultant - Biometrics
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 10