|Job title :||Senior Clinical Trial Manager, Oncology - Biotech|
|Location :||Le Vaud|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Swiss Franc150000 - Swiss Franc170000 per annum + Annual bonus|
|Contact name :||Sam Doherty|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Lausanne area with WFH flexibility
An exciting opportunity with a growing Biotechnology company in the Lausanne region is currently seeking a Senior Clinical Trial Manager on a permanent basis, a role initially aligned to early development but which will work predominantly within oncology to provide cross-functional leadership and have the opportunity to contribute to activities more associated with clinical science (i.e. protocol design/development).
- Accountable for the leadership and oversight of multiple (likely 2) global clinical trials within oncology and anti-infectives across all stages of the drug development process (Phase I-III).
- Ensure completion of studies undertaken in accordance with timelines, study plans, quality, resources and budget.
- Ultimate oversight and participate in the selection of external vendors (CRO's, independent consultants and other vendors) to ensure delivery against agreed scope of work.
- Oversight of the global study management team and all functions involved in study (clinical site management, biometrics, regulatory, central labs etc).
- Responsible for study finances across region/countries assigned as part of company-sponsored post-marketing studies, in addition to grants for investigator initiated studies.
- Support the local organisation in achieving and delivering the organisation's local and regional medical strategy.
- Ensure that Clinical Trial Management System is updated as necessary.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Must hold a life science or medical-related degree or equivalent qualification.
- Previous clinical trial management experience in a CRO, Biotech or Pharmaceutical Company within the Oncology TA, though other complex areas (rare diseases, neuroscience, infectious diseases) would be sought after.
- Experience in clinical trial planning and conduct.
- Thorough knowledge of ICH-GCP and applicable local/regional regulations.
- Experience of leading global Phase II-III clinical trials, with experience in managing trials with an adaptive design a definite advantage.
Overall this vacancy represents a fantastic opportunity to join a Biotech with an exciting pipeline on a permanent basis, with the perfect platform to develop and enhance your career in the long term in an innovative and forward-thinking environment. There is also a highly competitive remunerations package available for the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Sam.Doherty@secpharma.com or call Sam Doherty on +44 (0) 207 255 6665 for more information.