|Job title :||(Senior) Clinical Trial Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£60000 - £80000 per annum + Car Allowance, Benefits Package|
|Contact name :||Sam Doherty|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Office Based, Central London OR Home Based
A highly innovative mid-sized, full service CRO enjoying consistent growth off the back of a business model centred around a partnership approach with small to mid-cap biotechnology companies in complex therapeutics is looking to hire a number of Clinical Trial Managers on a permanent basis, with these individuals to be office based from their modern Central London offices or remotely based depending upon location and experience.
- Accountable for the leadership and oversight of multiple global clinical trials/programmes across all stages of clinical development (Phase I-III).
- Ensure completion of studies undertaken in accordance with timelines, study plans, quality and resources, without the emphasis on budget management.
- Ultimate oversight and participate in the selection of external vendors where applicable to ensure delivery against agreed scope of work.
- Oversight of the cross-functional study leadership team and all functions involved in study (clinical site management, biometrics, regulatory, central labs etc), whilst maintaining direct oversight of clinical site management activities.
- Ensure that Clinical Trial Management System is updated and maintained as necessary.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Must hold a life science or medical-related degree or equivalent qualification (minimum of Bachelor's).
- Previous cross-functional clinical trial management experience in a CRO, Biotech or Pharmaceutical Company.
- Experience in clinical trial planning and conduct.
- Thorough knowledge of ICH-GCP and applicable local/regional regulations.
- Experience of leading international clinical trials, with experience in complex therapeutic areas (i.e. oncology, rare diseases, ATMP, neuroscience etc) advantageous but not a mandatory requirement.
This vacancy represents a brilliant opportunity to work with a company with a track-record of facilitating relatively quick career development for high performers, and within a role that will enable you to focus on the cross-functional operational execution of studies undertaken, working with sponsors operating at the forefront of drug development today.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Sam.Doherty@secpharma.com or call Sam Doherty on +44 (0) 207 255 6665 for more information.