|Job title :||Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA)|
|Location :||South Africa|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Contact name :||Reece Harding|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
About the Job
A great new opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Research Associate in a leading CRO company. They pride themselves on being one of the top pharmaceutical companies producing top results. The role has great room to grow your professional skills and to develop yourself as a Senior Clinical Researcher.
You will be joining an award winning global company.
As a Clinical Research Associate you will be personally responsible for multiple projects
Help with the development and start-up processes
A few of these include-
- Designing/ reviewing CRFs
- Protocol Reviews
- Preparing informed consent forms
- Conducting investigator meetings
- Monitoring strategy and develop project specific training
You will participate in clinical training programs to develop existing skills.
Qualifications and skill requirements-
- Bachelor science or bachelor arts
- CRA or sr. CRA experience
- On site monitoring experience
- Able to travel an average 65%
If this sounds like you or if you have any further enquires or questions please get in contact with me:
I also have a lot more clinical roles so if you are interested in in another role please get in touch.