|Job title :||Senior Clinical Research Associate|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company themselves focus within complex and rare diseases with a strong pipeline within oncology, neurology and orphan indications. They have also been growing significantly in the past few years and now have offices across Europe, USA and APAC regions. You would be joining a smaller Australian clinical operations team monitoring approx. 6-8x per month as well as having the opportunity to take on board some start-up and site management responsibilities, as the smaller team size means a much broader scope for the role!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Completing site selection, study start-up, interim monitoring and close-out visits independently.
- Mentoring and co-monitoring more junior CRA's.
Managing investigative site activity to ensure satisfactory study understanding and compliance of all site staff, and providing updates to the Study Manager as necessary
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters.
- Training of site staff and serve as main point of contact for all site investigative sites.
Requirements are as follows;
- Minimum 3 years independent, on-site monitoring experience.
- BSc in a Life Science related discipline (higher degrees very desirable).
- Experience as CRA/Clinical Monitor in CRO/Pharma/Biotech essential.
- Experience within oncology, rare disease or neurology essential.
So, if you're seeking a new opportunity for the new year, then apply today or feel free to send across a copy of your most up to date CV to rebecca.law@SECpharma.com or give me a call at +44 (0) 2072556620 for a confidential conversation regarding the role.
If this isn't the role for you but you know someone that would be suitable, tell them to drop me an email or give me a call, I would love to hear from them!
T: +44 (0) 2072556620