|Job title :||Senior Clinical Research Associate|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£45000 - £52000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company itself is a world renowned CRO with broad therapeutic expertise across all stages of development, including a very strong Oncology pipeline. You would be joining an established clinical operations team and working closely with the Clinical Operations Manager as well as the company's extensive team of UK CRA's to complete all monitoring related activities for your assigned studies.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Completing site selection, study start-up, interim monitoring and close-out visits independently.
- Mentoring and co-monitoring more junior CRA's.
Managing investigative site activity to ensure satisfactory study understanding and compliance of all site staff, and providing updates to the Study Manager as necessary
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters.
- Training of site staff and serve as main point of contact for all site investigative sites.
Requirements are as follows;
- Minimum 3 years independent, on-site monitoring experience.
- BSc in a Life Science related discipline (higher degrees very desirable).
- Valid UK Drivers Licence.
- Experience as CRA/Clinical Monitor in CRO/Pharma/Biotech essential.
- Experience across any therapeutic area can be considered, though oncology is strongly preferred.
The company offer a very competitive salary and package, including quarterly incentives for CRA's, and there is lots of scope for career development within the company. So, if you're seeking a new opportunity for the new year, then apply today or feel free to send across a copy of your most up to date CV to rebecca.law@SECpharma.com or give me a call at +44 (0) 2072556620 for a confidential conversation regarding the role.
If this isn't the role for you but you know someone that would be suitable, tell them to drop me an email or give me a call, I would love to hear from them!
T: +44 (0) 2072556620