|Job title :||Senior Clinical Research Associate|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£39000 - £47000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company itself have a broad pipeline across all stages of development, and they have recently undertaken some very exciting and complex COVID-19 studies too. They have really valued their employee's throughout the past few months and been able to significantly grow their monitoring team despite the challenges that other companies have been facing. The monitoring team are looking to take on board a number of further hires due to an additional increase in study demand and as such they are able to compensate new employee's very generously (including substantial joining bonuses).
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Completing site selection, study start-up, interim monitoring and close-out visits independently.
- Managing investigative site activity to ensure satisfactory study understanding and compliance of all site staff, and providing updates to the Study Manager as necessary
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters; including all key findings and recommendations for future actions.
- Maintaining Trial Master File (TMF)/electronic Trial Master File (eTMF).
- Mentoring Junior CRA's and co-monitoring as necessary.
Requirements are as follows;
- Minimum 3 years independent, on-site monitoring experience.
- BSc in a Life Science related discipline (higher degrees very desirable).
- Valid UK Drivers Licence.
- Experience as CRA/Clinical Monitor in CRO/Pharma/Biotech preferable, though experience monitoring commercial clinical trials within NHS/academic institutions may be considered.
- Experience across any therapeutic area of phase (Phase II-IV preferable) can be considered.
If you're on the look out for a new role then don't delay and apply today. The company have not had to make any reductions in headcount, hours or salary this year, so you should have confidence that you will be joining a very stable and pioneering organisation.
If this isn't the role for you but you know someone that would be suitable, tell them to drop me an email or give me a call, I would love to hear from them!
T: +44 (0) 2072556620