|Job title :||(Senior) Clinical Research Associate|
|Location :||Milano, Milan (province)|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€40000 - €55000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company is a global CRO who work on innovative, complex therapy such as orphan diseases and gene therapy across all stages of development. With the small size of the company Clinical Research Associates get to be involved in activities beyond just their monitoring duties e.g. start-up activities such as ethics & regulatory submissions and site management, so this is a great opportunities for anyone looking to further broaden their monitoring career.
As a Clinical Research Associate II /Senior Clinical Research Associate your responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
* Completing site selection, pre-study start up activities and assisting in site evaluation
* Managing investigative site activity to ensure satisfactory study understanding and compliance of all site staff, and providing updates to the Study Manager as necessary
* Assisting with study start-up activities such as helping with regulatory submissions to Ethic Committees, contract negotiation and budget negotiation.
* Conducting monitoring visits
Applicant requirements include;
* At least 2 years independent, on-site clinical monitoring experience in Italy.
* Minimum BSc in a life science related discipline (higher degrees very advantageous).
* Fluency/professional working standard of both English and Italian.
* Experience monitoring trials within at least one of the following therapy areas: oncology, neurology, rare diseases/orphan indications, stem cell therapies, gene therapies.
* Experience carrying out ethics and regulatory submissions at a local or global level.
* Valid drivers licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone in the Milan area offering a fantastic office environment as well as home working flexibility to align with your monitoring. The company also pay a very competitive package, so if you're looking for a step-up in your career then don't delay and apply today!
Alternatively send across your CV or give me a call using the contact details below for more confidential information regarding the role, and if you know of someone who may be interested in this opportunity then tell them to reach out to me directly for more details.
T: +44 (0) 207 255 6620