|Job title :||(Senior) Clinical Research Associate|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€47000 - €57000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The company itself are a small CRO with a strong oncology pipeline. They have a number of exciting studies that you will be working on a from start-up through to close-out and, as the company is smaller in size, this means that you will have much broader scope of responsibilities at site level (e.g. overseeing site budgets and start-up activities) and more visibility and scale to grow within the role. The company also adopt a quality over quantity approach when it comes to monitoring and they truly value and reward those going above and beyond in their duties with great career progression opportunities.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
* Completing site selection, pre-study start up activities and assisting in site evaluation
* Managing investigative site activity to ensure satisfactory study understanding and compliance of all site staff and providing updates to the Study Manager as necessary.
* Oversee study start-up or site management activities such as helping with regulatory submissions to Ethic Committees, contract negotiation and budget negotiation.
* Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters; including all key findings and recommendations for future actions.
* Maintaining Trial Master File (TMF)/electronic Trial Master File (eTMF).
* May provide training, mentoring, and co-monitoring alongside junior CRA's as required.
Requirements are as follows;
* Minimum 2 years independent, on-site monitoring experience.
* BSc in a Life Science related discipline (higher degrees very desirable).
* Experience as CRA/Clinical Monitor in CRO/Pharma/Biotech essential.
* Experience within oncology essential.
* Professional proficiency in both English and French.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to join a close-knit company who adopt a quality over quantity approach and who truly value to work of their employees. So, if you feel that you would be a good fit or you simply want to find out more about this role, then don't delay and apply today!
If this isn't the role for you but you know someone that would be suitable, tell them to drop me an email or give me a call, my contact details are below.
T: +44 (0)2072556600