|Job title :||(Senior) Clinical Research Associate|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company itself are more unique with their approach compared to others within the industry. They have more of a scientific and collaborative style to how they work with their Sponsors, working largely with organisations who may not necessarily have expertise in-house meaning that the company often take a lot of ownership of the development strategy of the product.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Completing site selection, pre-study start up activities and assisting in site evaluation
- Managing investigative site activity to ensure satisfactory study understanding and compliance of all site staff, and providing updates to the Study Manager as necessary
- Assisting with study start-up or site management activities such as helping with regulatory submissions to Ethic Committees, contract negotiation and budget negotiation.
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters; including all key findings and recommendations for future actions.
- Maintaining Trial Master File (TMF)/electronic Trial Master File (eTMF).
Requirements are as follows;
- Minimum 2 years independent, on-site monitoring experience.
- BSc in a Life Science related discipline (higher degrees very desirable).
- Valid Drivers Licence.
- Experience as CRA/Clinical Monitor in CRO/Pharma/Biotech essential.
- Experience within complex therapies (e.g. oncology, neurology, rare diseases etc.) desirable.
- Fluency in both English.
If you are and established Clinical Research Associate looking for an exciting position with a reputable company then don't delay apply today or give me a call at +44 (0)20 7255 6620.
If this isn't the role for you but you know someone that would be suitable, tell them to drop me an email or give me a call, I would love to hear from them!
T: +44 (0)2072556620