|Job title :||Senior Clinical Research Associate|
|Location :||Madrid, Spain|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€45000 - €55000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company themselves are a small, full-service CRO who's research focuses within the area's of Oncology, Rare Diseases, Neurology and Stem Cell/Gene Therapy. They work across Phase I-IV and because of the size of the company their CRA's get involved in a broader scope of opportunities outside of just monitoring. For example, you will be involved in start-up activities and site management (e.g. ethics submissions, contract negotiations, site budgets) and the company adopt a quality over quantity based monitoring approach so you would only be on-site a a maximum of 4-6 days per month.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
* Completing site selection, study start-up, interim monitoring and close-out visits independently.
* Managing investigative site activity to ensure satisfactory study understanding and compliance of all site staff, and providing updates to the Study Manager as necessary
* Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters.
* Training of site staff and serve as main point of contact for all site investigative sites.
* Maintaining Trial Master File (TMF)/electronic Trial Master File (eTMF).
* Carrying out start-up and site management activities e.g. ethics submissions, site finances, contract negotiations.
* Mentoring and co-monitoring alongside Junior CRA's as and when appropriate.
* At least 3 years independent, on-site clinical monitoring experience.
* Minimum BSc in a life science related discipline (MSc/PhD would be advantageous).
* Fluency/professional working standard of both English and Spanish.
* Complex therapeutic area experience e.g. oncology, orphan indications, neurology.
* Valid drivers licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who would like to work within a close-knit, friendly CRO with a complex and exciting pipeline. So if this opportunity seems of interest to you then don't delay and apply today.
Alternatively send across your CV or give me a call using the contact details below for more confidential information regarding the role, and if you know of someone who may be interested in this opportunity then tell them to reach out to me directly for more details.
T: +44 (0)207 255 6620