|Job title :||(Senior) Clinical Research Associate|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€40000 - €55000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company itself is a renowned global pharmaceutical company working at the forefront of modern medicine. They work across a variety of therapy area's including Oncology, Immunology and Neuroscience, within all stages of development. With opportunities for you to get involved across their comprehensive pipeline, this is a great position for anyone looking to broaden their monitoring experience and gain exposure to the sponsor side of clinical trials.
Within the position you will be responsible for all aspects of the clinical monitoring process, including but not limited to;
- Acting as the main point of contact for all assigned sites, managing all site queries/issues and maintaining close site relationships.
-Independently conducting site selection, site initiation, routine interim monitoring & close-out visits.
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters; including all key findings and recommendations for future actions.
- Maintaining Trial Master File (TMF)/electronic Trial Master File (eTMF).
- Minimum 18 months independent monitoring experience (seniority will increase with years of experience).
- BSc in a Life Science related discipline.
- Oncology experience preferable.
- Full professional proficiency in French, Dutch and English
If this seems like an interesting opportunity then don't delay and apply today, or if you would prefer to have a confidential conversation regarding the role then send across a copy of your CV to the email address below or give me a call at +442072556620.
If this opportunity is not right for you but you know someone who would be interested, tell them to get in touch!