|Job title :||Senior Clinical Project Manager - Immuno-Therapy|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Contact name :||Roy Nelson|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
This role is rolled-out on a FSP model, whereby the Senior Project Manager (Clinical) will be working with the sponsor's clinical team and be accountable for ensuring that all project deliverables meet the customer's expectations - including timelines, budgets, resources, vendors, and key project deliverables in compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for the overall management and delivery of clinical studies from start-up through close-out.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments on a global-matrix environment to anticipate problems and provide resolution plans to ensure successful delivery.
- Act as primary point-of-contact to the sponsor, an integrated team member with the mutual aim of driving project deliverables within time and budget.
- Manage assigned budget.
- Utilise a range of negotiation techniques to achieve commercial and organisational objectives.
- Use clear and effective communication skills, with an ability to persuade and influence others.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or licensed certified health care training.
- Experience managing clinical trials (phase I-III) in the Rare Diseases / Oncology field - HIGHLY DESIREABLE.
- Established experience working within a CRO, as a Project Manager.
- A proven track-record of successfully running clinical trials (min. 7 years) and in leading and developing professional staff in a project-led environment.
- In depth understanding and experience with budgeting, forecasting and resource management
- Adept user of project management software
- A Valid Passport
1) To apply, please send your CV to Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information call +44 207 255 66 00.
2) Click the Apply entry on this page
SEC Pharma is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.