|Job title :||Senior Clinical Project Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company itself is a world renowned CRO with a global presence. You would be joining the company's specialist Early Phase unit focusing on the company's oncology pipeline. You will be working with some of the most reputable pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the world and there is great opportunity for development within this role, with a clear pathway to do so, so there will be no limit to your personal and professional progression within the company.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to;
* Management of all assigned clinical studies from start-up through to close-out at global level.
* Oversight and cross-functional liaison across the company e.g. clinical teams, regulatory teams, biometrics teams etc.
* Vendor and study budget management to ensure the timely and on-budget execution of all studies.
* Managing and allocating work within the project team, ensuring members are performing all duties on time and in accordance to project requirements.
* Participating and contributing to bid proposals and leading bid defence meetings.
The requirements of the role include;
* Minimum 5 years global, full-service clinical project management experience within CRO environment (Pharma or Biotech experience may be considered).
* Oncology experience essential, early phase oncology experience highly desired.
* Bachelors (or higher degree) in a life science related discipline.
* English fluency and eligibility to work in UK.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you then don't delay and apply today, or if you or someone you know wishes to have a confidential conversation regarding the position then send across a copy of your CV or give me a call using the contact details below.
T: +44 (0) 2072556620