|Job title :||Senior Clinical Project Manager|
|Location :||New Jersey, USA|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Contact name :||Sam Doherty|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Offices in New Jersey, flexibility for substantial home working
A highly innovative mid-sized, European headquartered CRO that has enjoyed consistent growth throughout the pandemic is looking to hire an experienced Clinical Project Manager on a permanent basis to join their rapidly growing US organisation on a permanent basis, attached to the company's state-of-the-art facility in New Jersey.
- Accountable for the leadership and oversight of multiple global clinical trials/programmes within early development (both patient and healthy volunteer studies).
- Ensure completion of studies undertaken in accordance with timelines, study plans, quality and resources, without the emphasis on budget management.
- Ultimate oversight and participate in the selection of external vendors where applicable to ensure delivery against agreed scope of work.
- Oversight of the cross-functional study team and all functions involved in study, and provide leadership to staff at world-class Phase I facility.
- Ensure that Clinical Trial Management System is updated and maintained as necessary.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Must hold a life science or medical-related degree or equivalent qualification (minimum of Bachelor's).
- Previous cross-functional clinical trial management experience in a CRO, Biotech or Pharmaceutical Company.
- Previous experience of leading Phase I clinical trials in either healthy volunteers or patients.
This vacancy represents a brilliant opportunity to work with a company with a track-record of facilitating relatively quick career development for high performers, and within a role that will enable you to focus on the cross-functional operational execution of studies undertaken, working with sponsors operating at the forefront of drug development today.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Sam.Doherty@secpharma.com or call Sam Doherty on +44 (0) 207 255 6665 for more information.