|Job title :||(Senior) Clinical Project Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company itself are more unique with their approach compared to others within the industry. They have more of a scientific and collaborative style to how they work with their Sponsors, working largely with organisations who may not necessarily have expertise in-house meaning that the company often take a lot of ownership of the development strategy of the product.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Management of Global clinical trials across all stages of development.
- Participating and contributing to bid proposals and leading bid defence meetings.
- Providing status reports to cross-functional teams across the organisation (i.e. clinical, regulatory, biometrics, data management).
- Managing and allocating work within the Project Team, ensuring members are performing all duties on time and in accordance to project requirements.
Requirements are as follows;
- At least 3 years' clinical trial management experience within a CRO, Pharmaceutical company or Biotech (CRO preferred).
- A Bachelor's degree in a Life Science subject or alternative Nursing/Healthcare qualification
- Experience working across Phase II-III studies
- Complex therapeutic area experience (e.g oncology, neurology, orphan indications etc.) preferred.
If you are and established Clinical Project Manager looking for a full service project management position with an reputable company without the need for financial tracking, then don't delay apply today or give me a call at +44 (0)20 7255 6620 .
If this isn't the role for you but you know someone that would be suitable, tell them to drop me an email or give me a call, I would love to hear from them!
T: +44 (0) 2072556620