|Job title :||Senior Clinical Project Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The company itself is a world renowned CRO with a global presence. You would be joining the company's specialist Early Phase or Phase II/III units focusing on the company's key accounts, working with some of the most reputable pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the world. In addition there is great opportunity for development, with a clear pathway to do so, hence not limiting your personal and professional progression within the company.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to;
* Management of all assigned clinical studies from start-up through to close-out at global level.
* Oversight and cross-functional liaison across the company e.g. clinical teams, regulatory teams, biometrics teams etc.
* Vendor and study budget management to ensure the timely and on-budget execution of all studies.
* Managing and allocating work within the project team, ensuring members are performing all duties on time and in accordance to project requirements.
* Participating and contributing to bid proposals and leading bid defence meetings.
The requirements of the role include;
* Minimum 5 years global, full-service clinical project management experience within CRO environment (Pharma or Biotech experience may be considered).
* Bachelors (or higher degree) in a life science related discipline.
* Extensive experience managing late phase clinical trials.
* English fluency and eligibility to work in UK.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you then don't delay and apply today, or if you or someone you know wishes to have a confidential conversation regarding the position then send across a copy of your CV or give me a call using the contact details below.
T: +44 (0) 2072556620