|Job title :||Senior Clinical Project Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company itself is a renowned CRO with strong European operations. Whilst also working on the company's pipeline you will also be dedicated to a single sponsor managing their European studies in complex therapies such as Rare Diseases.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to;
* Management of all assigned clinical studies from start-up through to close-out at across Europe.
* Oversight and cross-functional liaison across the company e.g. clinical teams, regulatory teams, biometrics teams etc.
* Vendor and study budget management to ensure the timely and on-budget execution of all studies.
* Managing and allocating work within the project team, ensuring members are performing all duties on time and in accordance to project requirements.
The requirements of the role include;
* Minimum 5 years full service Clinical Project Management experience across multiple European countries.
* Bachelors (or higher degree) in a life science related discipline.
* CRO experience preferred.
* Monitoring background preferred.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you then don't delay and apply today, or if you or someone you know wishes to have a confidential conversation regarding the position then send across a copy of your CV or give me a call using the contact details below.
T: +44 (0) 2072556620