|Job title :||(Senior) Clinical Project Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company itself are more unique with their approach compared to others within the industry. They have more of a scientific and collaborative style to how they work with their Sponsors, working largely with organisations who may not necessarily have expertise in-house meaning that the company often take a lot of ownership of the development strategy of the product. The company has a modern office space in Central London and offer flexible home working options once office working returns.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to;
* Management of all assigned global clinical studies from start-up through to close-out.
* Oversight and cross-functional liaison across the company e.g. clinical teams, regulatory teams, biometrics teams etc.
* Vendor and study budget management to ensure the timely and on-budget execution of all studies.
* Managing and allocating work within the project team, ensuring members are performing all duties on time and in accordance to project requirements.
* Preparation and representation of the company at bid defence meetings.
The requirements of the role include;
* Minimum 3 years full service Clinical Project Management experience across multiple European countries.
* Bachelors (or higher degree) in a life science related discipline.
* Experience working within a CRO setting essential.
* English fluency essential.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you then don't delay and apply today, or if you or someone you know wishes to have a confidential conversation regarding the position then send across a copy of your CV or give me a call using the contact details below.
T: +44 (0)2072556620