|Job title :||Senior Clinical Project Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The company itself is a small, full-service CRO with a growing European Clinical Operations team. The company has a extensive pipeline with key area's including oncology, CNS and rare disease, across both early and late stage development. A key focus for the company is to grow their operations in UK this year, so you would be one of the first key hires for their Clinical Operations team and would help to grow this division as the company continues to expand.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to;
* Management of all assigned clinical studies from start-up through to close-out at across Europe.
* Oversight and cross-functional liaison across the company e.g. clinical teams, regulatory teams, biometrics teams etc.
* Vendor and study budget management to ensure the timely and on-budget execution of all studies.
* Managing and allocating work within the project team, ensuring members are performing all duties on time and in accordance to project requirements.
The requirements of the role include;
* Minimum 5 years full service Clinical Project Management experience across multiple European countries.
* Bachelors (or higher degree) in a life science related discipline.
* CRO experience preferred.
* Monitoring background preferred.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you then don't delay and apply today, or if you or someone you know wishes to have a confidential conversation regarding the position then send across a copy of your CV or give me a call using the contact details below.
T: +44 (0)2072556620