|Job title :||(Senior) Clinical Project Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The company themselves are a reputable CRO who have been seeing a significant amount of growth across Europe and USA in recent years. They have an extensive pipeline of complex therapies, due to their work exclusively with small to mid-size Biotech clients, particularly within early phase oncology and rare disease. Due to the nature of their clients, this is a fast paced, adaptable environment and they are seeking versatile Clinical Project Managers to join them to hit the ground running within these early phase studies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
* Management of all assigned clinical studies from start-up through to close-out at global level.
* Oversight and cross-functional liaison across the company e.g. clinical teams, regulatory teams, biometrics teams etc.
* Vendor and study budget management to ensure the timely and on-budget execution of all studies.
* Managing and allocating work within the project team, ensuring members are performing all duties on time and in accordance to project requirements.
* Participating and contributing to bid proposals and leading bid defence meetings.
* Minimum 3 years global, full-service clinical project management experience within CRO environment.
* Bachelors (or higher degree) in a life science related discipline.
* Extensive experience managing early phase oncology and/or rare disease studies.
* English fluency and eligibility to work in UK.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you then don't delay and apply today, or if you or someone you know wishes to have a confidential conversation regarding the position then send across a copy of your CV or give me a call using the contact details below.
T: +44 (0) 2072556620