|Job title :||SDTM Programmer - Swiss Biotech|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Swiss Franc100000 - Swiss Franc120000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The roles can be offered on senior and non-senior level.
The (Senior) SDTM SAS Programmer is an essential function within Biometrics group, working close with cross functional departments such as Clinical Data Management and Biostatistics, the activity will support the development of innovative and ground braking products in the life sciences sector. This role will require leadership skills as you will oversee studies from a programming perspective and represent the team in leadership meetings for studies assigned.
As (Senior) SDTM/SAS Programmer you will be responsible of:
- Mapping and implementing SDTM datasets;
- Develop and/or review related documentations - datasets specifications;
- Review and manage resource requirements for study deliveries;
- Manage timelines effectively in line with the department standard timelines;
- Provide guidance and support to SDTM Programming team on study level;
- Review scope and financial budget for study and collaborate to provide input to estimations of hours and budgets requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- BSc or higher degree in life sciences;
- Over 3 years of experience working in pharma industry, ideally in clinical trials;
- Extended SAS Programming skills;
- Solid CDISC standards knowledge with emphasis on SDTM;
- Excellent communication with ability to adapt to a technical and a wider audience;
- Fluency in English with proficiency in written and spoken communication;
- Excellent attention to detail with a can-do attitude.
If you are looking to join a small company where you can have an actual impact in the development of innovative products, this is the place to be!
Don't hesitate and get in touch for a confidential chat about this (Senior) SDTM/SAS Programming role, alternatively send your CV to:
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences Recruitment
Biometrics - SAS Programming, Biostatics, Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 10