|Job title :||RWE/Epi Statistics Director - UK|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£90000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus & Standard Benefits|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Very Competitive Package
In this role you will take leadership in the development within RWE / Epidemiological studies and represent the company to global conferences and increase its market presence. This is the right place for bright and ambitious professionals looking to apply they knowledge in an innovative environment, where talent is recognized and rewarded accordingly.
As Director / Senior Director you will be responsible of functionally and line managing an international team of statisticians/epidemiologists, act as leader in the development of epidemiological studies and maintain/develop high standards of of delivery for pharma and government bodies.
The successful candidate will have:
- MSc or PhD in Statistics, Epidemiology or Public Health;
- Over 10 years of experience in RWE studies;
- Strong experience in leading studies, including the budgeting aspect;
- Extensive client management & consultative attitude;
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Good experience using R or SAS as statistical software;
- Team orientated attitude and ability to see the big picture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established CRO which has supported the top 10 global Pharma as well as unique biotech companies.
If you looking to learn more about this Director / Senior Director RWE Statistics role please get in touch, alternatively send your CV to:
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences Recruitment
Biometrics - SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Data Management, Data Analytics
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 65