Monitors the quality of laboratory data and reports. Reviews chromatographic data and related notebooks as specified by Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Evaluates data to ensure compliance with analytical methods, client criteria, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) or Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Client: Large CRO
Location: Remote (client based in Belgium)
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
- You will perform internal and vendor audits, participate in client and regulatory audits and be responsible for instituting and administering systems for tracking of manufacturing / laboratory investigations.
- You will also be involved in training activity and contribute to policy-making decisions as an expert in your field, as well as building peer level relationships between onsite QA services and the QA management of designated customers.
- Thorough knowledge of SOPs and Federal Regulations to include GLP and GMP
- Thorough knowledge of chromatography and divisional SOPs
- Strong technical knowledge including an understanding of laboratory procedures, methodology and standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to train staff Ability to independently review laboratory reports and analytical methods
- Ability to deal with multiple and changing priorities Ability to provide clear and concise feedback and/or documentation of results
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Candidates must be based in Belgium or the Netherlands
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2+ years') or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
|Job title :||QA Associate EMEA|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Contact name :||Pauline Markina|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|