|Job title :||Project Statistician - Swiss Biopharma|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Swiss Franc140000 - Swiss Franc150000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
As Project Statistician you will oversee statistical activities in oncology studies.
You will contribute to writing appropriate protocol sections and or review analysis plans and define appropriate methods and procedures for statistical analysis. Furthermore you will ensure that proper validation for statistical tables and listings are being implemented. Additionally, you will generate and review statistical documents and reports required for regulatory submissions.
This opportunity suits excellent someone who has a strong technical experience as well as managing external vendors.
Relocation support provided.
The successful candidate will have:
- MSc in Biostatistics or related fields;
- Strong experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subjects;
- Experience in study oversight and coordinating a team;
- You have good SAS programming skills;
- Demonstrable knowledge of international standards (ICH, GCP, CDISC) and regulations related to clinical studies;
- Solid communication skills and ability to adapt to non-technical audiences;
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork;
- Extensive statistical experience in Oncology area.
This opportunity will suit an experienced individual looking to contribute to the bigger picture and support authorization of innovative products and help lives of million of patients out there. You will have a scientific driven activity where working close with clinical team in supporting regulatory submissions.
Do not hesitate and get in touch for a confidential chat about this Trial Statistician role, alternatively send your CV to:
Principal Consultant - Biometrics
SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Clinical Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 10