|Job title :||Principal Clinical Research Associate|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance, Sign-on Bonus, Annual Bonus|
|Contact name :||Sam Doherty|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Home Based Anywhere in the UK
A leading CRO that has continued to enjoy consistent stability and growth right through the pandemic with no job losses or pay cuts is currently hiring for a Principal CRA in the UK on a permanent basis. This position represents a great opportunity for an experienced CRA to look to start to develop away from a monitoring-intense role, with more emphasis on CRA oversight and coordination activities and less time on site.
- Perform monitoring visits in accordance with the monitoring plan, ICH-GCP guidelines, company SOP's and any other regulatory requirements.
- Build strong relationships with site staff and investigators.
- Act as a mentor and role model to more junior CRA's and team members (including accompanied site visits/co-monitoring, training, support).
- Review monitoring visit reports.
- Provide chief support to the Clinical Operations Lead for the study/your region.
- Coordinate the site visits of the monitoring team where required, act as a point of escalation.
- Participate in investigator meetings where required.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the monitoring plan.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a life science subject OR alternative equivalent nursing or healthcare qualification.
- At least 6 years' on-site monitoring experience.
- Strong knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines.
- Full valid UK driving license.
- Experience with complex studies would be beneficial.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that can offer stability as well as growth prospects, which particularly at the current time has not necessarily been a guarantee across the sector, and would be the ideal fit for a Senior CRA looking to make the next step in their career with an excellent remuneration package also available.
You can apply for this role by e-mailing your CV to Sam.Doherty@secpharma.com or telephoning +44 (0) 207 255 6665.
Keywords: CRA, Clinical Research Associate, CRA II, Clinical Research Associate II, Senior CRA, Senior Clinical Research Associate, UK, Lead CRA, Lead Clincal Research Associate, CRA III, Clinical Research Associate III