|Job title :||Oracle Database Adminstrator|
|Location :||Brussels, Belgium|
|Salary :||€500 - €550 per day|
|Contact name :||Nitin Wadhwani|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6655|
|Contact email :||Nitin.firstname.lastname@example.org|
You will have a minimum of 3 years experience as an Oracle DATABASE Administrator. Your role will be to continuously deliver technical implementation and provide 2nd line operational support including monitoring. You will also support business initiatives at both Global and Regional level.
More specifically your role will be to:
* Take part in technical projects in given area of expertise, such as Operating System, Database, Middleware, or infrastructure applications. You will Implement and deploy new Oracle Databases while making sure you are aligned with the provided infrastructure standards and remain within the project plan/objectives.
* Provide 2nd level technical support to internal and external customers (Global Aviation, EAT, Hubs & Gateways, Aviation Management Team) and mentoring to more junior system engineers to ensure all technical issues and escalations are successfully resolved and that all emergency fixes/changes are appropriately documented and implemented.
* Implement solutions which are scale able, supportable and aligned with global standards and industry best demonstrated practices.
* During the above you will ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with the agreed SLA's.
We are looking for:
* Contractor that easily breaks down problems and situations into the different components and identify the gaps to acquire a clear understanding of the problem/situation to create solutions and remedies.
* Strong understanding of customer needs and always taking these into consideration when taking actions or making decisions.
* Strong communication skills.
* A good team player who knows how to cooperate with others to achieve the common goals and know how to create and sustain effective relationships with colleagues and customers.
* A minimum of 5 years experience in IT and Oracle DB management and ideally in IT enterprise environments.
The role will be a contract in Belgium and thus you will need to work via a Belgian Umbrella company or your own Belgian company.
For further information please contact Nitin on +44 (0) 207 255 6655 or via email at email@example.com