|Job title :||Oncology Statistician (Senior / Principal) - Biopharma|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£55000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus & Standard Benefits|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
As Senior / Principal Biostatistician you will oversee phase I to III studies while leading a project team. You will contribute to writing appropriate protocol sections and or review analysis plans and define appropriate methods and procedures for statistical analysis, furthermore you will ensure that proper validation for statistical tables and listings are being implemented. Additionally, you will generate and review statistical documents and reports required for regulatory submissions.
The successful candidate will have:
- MSc or PhD in statistics or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of experience developed in CRO/Pharma/Biotech;
- Strong Oncology experience;
- Superb statistical knowledge applicable to clinical trials;
- Strong expertise in using statistical software (e.g. SAS and/or R);
- Demonstrable knowledge of international standards (ICH, GCP, CDISC) and industry's regulations;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- CDISC standards experience would be a significant advantage;
- Publications in peer reviewed medical or statistical journals would be a great plus.
This Oncology Biostatistician opportunity will give you the chance to contribute to helping the world and generations to come in medical advancement. The company has built a fantastic know-how gained thought their long and stable market presence and continue developing innovative drugs, as such you should expect great stability and a strong career development in the long run.
Do not hesitate and get in touch for a confidential chat about this Oncology Biostatistician role, alternatively send your CV to:
Senior Consultant - Biometrics
SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Clinical Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 65