|Job title :||Lead CRA (Reduced Monitoring)|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£45000 - £49000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company itself have a broad pipeline across all stages of development, and they have recently undertaken some very exciting and complex COVID-19 studies too. They have really valued their employee's throughout the past few months and been able to significantly grow their monitoring team despite the challenges that other companies have been facing. New hires will not only be given the opportunity to reduce their monitoring as a Lead Clinical Research Associate's but also will be compensated generously when joining the organisation with a substantial joining bonus!
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Oversight of CRA activities and mentoring junior CRA's as appropriate.
- Completing site selection, study start-up, interim monitoring and close-out visits independently.
- Managing investigative site activity to ensure satisfactory study understanding and compliance of all site staff, and providing updates to the Study Manager as necessary
- Completion and review of monitoring reports and follow-up letters; including all key findings and recommendations for future actions.
Requirements are as follows;
- Minimum 10 years independent, on-site monitoring experience.
- BSc in a Life Science related discipline (higher degrees very desirable).
- Valid UK Drivers Licence.
- Experience as CRA/Clinical Monitor in CRO/Pharma/Biotech essential.
- Experience across any therapeutic area of phase (Phase II-IV preferable) can be considered.
If you're on the look out for a new role then don't delay and apply today. The company have not had to make any reductions in headcount, hours or salary this year, so you should have confidence that you will be joining a very stable and pioneering organisation.
If this isn't the role for you but you know someone that would be suitable, tell them to drop me an email or give me a call, I would love to hear from them!
T: +44 (0) 2072556620