|Job title :||Lead Clinical Research Associate|
|Location :||Madrid, Spain|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€40000 - €45000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The organisation is a full-service CRO who have an extensive pipeline of complex therapies (including rare diseases, CNS and haematology, to name but a few). They work with leading sponsors to provide multi-country clinical trials across all stages of development with established teams sitting in a multitude of European locations. With a mid-size company, there is a lot more visibility and scope for development, so this would be an excellent role for anyone looking to progress their clinical monitoring career with scale for eventual progression into Clinical Project Management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
* Oversight and management of CRA personnel and activities, including permanent and freelance CRA's in Spain (and Portugal when required).
* Close collaboration with Country Project Manager regarding all monitoring related activities, including CRA monitoring reports and performance reviews.
* Managing investigative site activity to ensure satisfactory study understanding and compliance of all site staff and providing updates to the Country Project Manager.
* Completing site selection, study start-up, interim monitoring, and close-out visits as required, including co-monitoring and training visits for junior CRA's.
* Minimum 2 years independent monitoring experience within CRO/Pharma/Biotech environment.
* BSc or higher degree in life science related discipline
* Experience across any therapeutic area of phase (Phase II-IV preferable) can be considered, though experience within complex therapy area's such as rare disease, oncology, neurology, would be preferable.
* Eligibility to work in Spain.
If this seems like an interesting opportunity then don't delay and apply today, or if you would prefer to have a confidential conversation regarding the role then send across a copy of your CV to the email address below or give me a call at +44 (0)2072556620.
If this opportunity is not right for you but you know someone who would be interested, tell them to get in touch!
T: +44 (0) 2072556620