|Job title :||Lead Clinical Data Manager - UK (remote)|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
This is an FSP role - you will have the scientific exposure associated with activities developed in a global Pharma, while benefit from the remote flexibility coming from the CRO employment.
As Lead Data Manager you will be responsible of all Data Management activities on project level, essentially you will take leadership on study level and ensure quality deliverables on time and within budget. You will act as SME - subject matter expert - and provide leadership and vision to the team, drive process standardisation and manage vendors.
The successful candidate will have:
- BSc in life sciences with minimum 3 years of DM experience within pharma sector;
- End-to-end experience (from setting-up to delivering clean database locks);
- Excellent communication skills - able to manage clients and internal teams;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Proactive, team-oriented attitude;
- RAVE experience would be a strong advantage;
If you're looking to work with a global organization that will provide excellent development opportunities, this is the right opportunity for you! You will work close with some of the brightest individuals in life-changing projects helping and transforming the millions of patients out there.
Don't hesitate and get in touch for a confidential chat about this Lead Data Manager role and please send your updated CV to:
Senior Consultant - Biometrics
Data Management, Statistical Programming, Biostatistics
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 10