|Job title :||HTA Statistician (Senior, Principal, AD) - Biopharma|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£50000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Develop statistical related documents, including statistical reports;
- Participate and contribute to the department's strategy development.
An exciting opportunity has become available as Associate Director, Statistics with a global Biopharma to be based in UK on permanent basis. The company is recognized for its warm, open minded working culture and development opportunities, as such they secured a top place in the industry.
As HTA Statistician, you will actively contribute to statistical strategy on project level and work close with key departments such as Medical Affairs, Programming and Data Management. Your exposure will be focusing on medical affairs statistics with exposure also to clinical development, and be involved/oversee submissions with local authorities.
The successful candidate will have:
- MSc in Medical Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Life Sciences or related analytical fields;
- Demonstrable experience with meta-analysis;
- Solid experience in project leading from a statistical perspective;
- Strong experience in HEOR / HTA / RWE;
- Extended SAS OR R programming experience;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt to different audiences.
If you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity, do not hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com or +44 (0)20 7255 6610