|Job title :||HR Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Contact name :||Emma Hobbs|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6660|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities globally and partner with the organisation on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organisation's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices. The organisation have an intense growth strategy and are looking for their newly appointed HR Manager to have expertise in this area.
The orgnaisation are an innovative global pharmaceutical company developing and commercialising treatments for patients living with life threatening disorders. Experience in this sector is an advantage although candidates would be considered from other highly regulated industries such as oil/gas/chemical etc.
· Manage the payroll processing function for all staff, across five jurisdictions and working with Finance team to ensure accurate and timely payroll payments to every staff member.
· Liaise with third party payroll service providers in those countries where external support is used for payroll calculation and payslip production.
· Managing external relationships with recruitment agencies to ensure smooth hiring processes are in place
· Onboarding activities for new hires
· Learning and development for existing staff, assisting in organising tailored training programs and assessing the effectiveness
· Support the management team in preparing performance assessments for each member of staff and devising appropriate targets for staff across all areas of the business
· Ensure the company's HR policies and procedures are current, adequately available and communicated and adhered to by staff
· Be the first point of contact with global staff to respond to human resource related queries.
· Experience at a similar level in HR with accountability for processes
· Knowledge of UK employment law - other countries would be an advantage especially Australian law
· Strong organisational, critical thinking and communication skills
· Attention to detail and good judgement
· Experience in an international highly regulated environment
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Emma on 0207 2556600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org