|Job title :||Global Clinical Trial Leader, Oncology|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Package|
|Contact name :||Sam Doherty|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Office Based, West London or Home Based
A leading biopharmaceutical company with a comprehensive pipeline within oncology comprising close to 20 molecules of various modalities and aligned to both solid tumour indications and haematological malignancies is seeking a Global Clinical Trial Leader to join their rapidly growing late stage oncology development team on a permanent basis.
- Accountable for the leadership and oversight of multiple global clinical trials/programmes across all stages of the drug development process (Phase I-III).
- Ensure completion of studies undertaken in accordance with timelines, study plans, quality, resources and budget.
- Ultimate oversight and participate in the selection of external vendors (CRO's, independent consultants and other vendors) to ensure delivery against agreed scope of work.
- Oversight of the global study management team and all functions involved in study (clinical site management, biometrics, regulatory, central labs etc).
- Responsible for study finances across region/countries assigned as part of company-sponsored post-marketing studies, in addition to grants for investigator initiated studies.
- Support the local organisation in achieving and delivering the organisation's local and regional medical strategy.
- Ensure that Clinical Trial Management System is updated as necessary.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Must hold a life science or medical-related degree or equivalent qualification.
- Previous clinical trial management experience in a CRO, Biotech or Pharmaceutical Company.
- Experience in clinical trial planning and conduct.
- Thorough knowledge of ICH-GCP and applicable local/regional regulations.
- Experience of leading global Phase II-III clinical trials, with experience in oncology or adaptive/innovative trial design.
Overall this vacancy represents a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious organisation known for innovation, and a late stage oncology department which has a demonstrable history of enabling career progression towards programme leadership, with the chance to work in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Sam.Doherty@secpharma.com or call Sam Doherty on +44 (0) 207 255 6665 for more information.