|Job title :||Freelance Snr. Clinical Research Associate, Norway|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Salary :||€0.01 - €1.01 per annum|
|Contact name :||Camille Sandres|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Start date: immediate
FTE: 0.8 (please note that the client can consider two CRAs)
Experience required: Oncology, Start-up (regulatory submission in Norway, Contract & Budget negotiation), Monitoring, Native level in Norwegian
Length: long term assignement
(1) Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and appropriate guidance,
(2) Assist in preparation of Clinical Site Agreements, including negotiation of site budgets;
(3) Participates in conducting investigator meetings, including advance preparation, presentations, problem resolution, and follow-up;
(4) Prepare and track study documentations throughout the life cycle of studies,
(5) Manage documentation and study files in electronic Trial Master Files.
(6) Assist in data management activities including review of eCRF data and database report generation
(7) Performs initiation, interim and close-out site visits in accordance with SOPs when needed
2-3+ years of experience in Oncology as a Clinical Research Associate. An experience in hemato-oncology is a must, but is not required. Must have experience managing study startup, monitoring, and closeout activities of multicenter trials.
Only candidate with a native level in Norwegian and currently based in Norway will be considered for this role. Due to COVID-19 all other candidates based outside of Norway in Scandinavia cannot be considered.