|Job title :||FREELANCE Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - France|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Contact name :||Roy Nelson|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Freelance Senior CRA
- Paris, France (ideal) or North of France
- 6-12 months
- FTE up to 0.7
- Immediate start
- No specific Therapeutic Experience required
Main responsibilities (not limited to):
- Acting as the main point of contact for all assigned sites, managing all site queries/issues and maintaining close site relationships.
-Independently conducting site selection, site initiation, routine interim monitoring & close-out visits.
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters; including all key findings and recommendations for future actions.
- Maintaining Trial Master File (TMF)/electronic Trial Master File (eTMF).
- Mentoring junior CRA's
Experience and Qualification Requirements (not limited to):
- Minimum 8 years independent monitoring experience.
- Experience with submission of regulatory documents to EC/CA, contracts and budget negotiations.
- BSc in a Life Science related discipline.
- Valid French Drivers Licence.
1) Send your CV to Roy at roy.nelson(at)secpharma.com briefly outlining your therapeutic experience (study breakdown) and suitability for the role. For further information call +44 207 255 66 00.
2) Click the Apply entry on this page
SEC Pharma is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.